Fall of 2022 was Jazpur's breakout year both finding birds and having birds shot over her. She sports both bell & point beeper and is a solid pointer just like her father Jakup. Last year, 2023 was an amazing season. Local Woodcock had healthy broods and small but steady flights started week after Columbus Day.
Kirby Mtn No Fake Jakup's last hunt was during the pandemic break on Nov. 6, 2020. He pointed the first Grouse which I got never hearing the second bird which he immediately followed up on....those who hunted will Jakup understand, the dog never stopped. Within a minute he hooked the second Grouse for an easy incoming shot. Not a perfect double but it was a day I will forever cherish. Jakup passed in the spring of 2022 as Jazpur from his first litter took over. A dog's love is unconditional and I still miss him.
.jpeg)



.jpeg)
